POSTED: August 15, 2019
EFFECTIVE: August 15, 2019
QUALIFICATIONS: Applicants must meet State of New Mexico Highly Qualified Licensure requirements; have the ability to work in a rural setting, have a strong commitment to students in all of their endeavors.
SALARY: Per Salary Schedule
APPLICATION PROCESS: Please submit an application and letter of interest or call Hagerman Municipal Schools Central Office, 575-752-3254, for an application.
DEADLINE: Until Filled
The Hagerman Municipal School District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on basis of race, national origin, religion, age, sex, marital status, or handicap in compliance with Federal and State laws. The Hagerman Municipal School District reserves the right to reject any and all applications.
- Labor Day - No School September 2, 2019
- End of First Four Weeks September 6, 2019
- Progress Reports September 12, 2019
- Homecoming September 20, 2019
- Fair Day - No School September 30, 2019
- End of First Nine Weeks October 11, 2019
- Parent Teacher Conference October 18, 2019
- ASVAB testing November 6, 2019 at 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- End of Second Four Weeks November 8, 2019
- Progress Reports November 14, 2019