- New Teacher Orientation - No School August 5, 2019
- Teacher Inservice - No School August 5, 2019
- Teacher Inservice - No School August 6, 2019
- Teacher Inservice - No School August 7, 2019
- First day of school August 8, 2019
- Labor Day - No School September 2, 2019
- End of First Four Weeks September 6, 2019
- Progress Reports September 12, 2019
- Fair Day - No School September 30, 2019
- End of First Nine Weeks October 11, 2019
Fifth Grade students sponsored a Pet food during the month of December. Items were donated to the local Animal Shelter. Thanks for all the contributions!
The Hagerman FFA collected pet food for the Hagerman Animal shelter. Each month students are choosing a local cause or program to support through gifts of time, service, or charitable donations. Students in the Ag classes and FFA members donated much needed dog, puppy, and cat food to the shelter…
Mrs Rodriguez’s class invites fathers to “Donuts with Dad.” Fathers were able to come into class with their preschoolers and read stories to them. Then everyone enjoyed doughnuts and some orange juice.
Hagerman Cross Country team came back from the State meet with Martin Flores in third place and Cerria Lucero in sixth after receiving medals. All members improved and ran their personal best times of the season at the State meet. Congratulations all on a job well done this season.
Both Hagerman 7th and 8th grade girls won the Southeastern MS Volleyball Conference Tournament this weekend.