- New Teacher Orientation August 3, 2018
- Inservice - No school August 6, 2018 – August 8, 2018
- Students return August 9, 2018
- Blood Drive August 21, 2018 at 9:00 am – 2:00 pm HS Common Area
- Staff Development - Early Release August 29, 2018
- Labor Day - No School September 3, 2018
- Progress reports released September 12, 2018
- Staff Development - Early Release September 26, 2018
- Fair Day - No School October 1, 2018
- End of 9 weeks October 12, 2018
FFA Officers attended the FFA Day at the State Capitol on Wednesday, January 24th. Students participated in the celebration of agricultural education, attended a session of House of Representatives and interacted with other FFA members from around New Mexico. pictured left to right – Dakota Grinder, Haylee Sant, Anna Blake,…
Thank you to Mr. Arnold Harst from WoodmenLife Insurance for your generous donation to both of our Kindergarten Classes. Each class received $75.00 which will be used towards the purchase of school supplies. Mr. Arnold Harst will also sponsor a Valentine’s Party for each Kindergarten Class.
Bikes for Bobcats, a community organization dedicated to improving the youth of Hagerman, surprised the Kindergarten class with 25 bikes. The high school BPA club led by Tara Dunn helped to assemble and distribute the bikes. Big thanks to all of the sponsors: Navajo, Tiffani’s, Young Living, Toby’s Cafe, DBS…
Hagerman High School will be sponsoring a blood drive on Tuesday, December 5, 2017 from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm. Call Stephanie with United Blood Services at 575-840-8178 if you have any questions or concerns. Please click on this link and make an appointment. You have the power to save up to 3 lives with one donation! There…
If you take a drive past the tennis courts on Aberdeen you will be sure to see the new addition on the fence. Bikes for Bobcats donated the material and the middle school student council provided the work.
In case you would like to print and keep a copy, here is the Basketball 2017 Schedule
A group of Hagerman community members and senior class students helped set up flags and decorations in honor of Veterans Day. The flags and banners will remain up through the weekend.