- SBA TESTING/SYNERGY C March 18, 2019 – March 22, 2019
- Spring Break - No School March 25, 2019 – March 29, 2019
- Senior EOCs April 8, 2019 – April 12, 2019
- NMASR testing (grade 8) April 9, 2019 – April 10, 2019
- Good Friday - No school April 19, 2019
- SBA ELA/Math TESTING elementary April 22, 2019 – April 26, 2019
- Progress reports released April 23, 2019
- SBA ELA/Math TESTING high school April 29, 2019 – May 3, 2019
- SBA ELA/Math TESTING middle May 6, 2019 – May 10, 2019
- EOCs May 13, 2019 – May 16, 2019
Mrs Rodriguez’s class invites fathers to “Donuts with Dad.” Fathers were able to come into class with their preschoolers and read stories to them. Then everyone enjoyed doughnuts and some orange juice.
Hagerman Cross Country team came back from the State meet with Martin Flores in third place and Cerria Lucero in sixth after receiving medals. All members improved and ran their personal best times of the season at the State meet. Congratulations all on a job well done this season.
Both Hagerman 7th and 8th grade girls won the Southeastern MS Volleyball Conference Tournament this weekend.
Hagerman Elementary students participated in the Storybook Pumpkin Project. The assignment was to use their creativity and create a storybook pumpkin. The students could use paint, buttons, fabric, yarn googly eyes or whatever materials to make the pumpkin look like the character of the book. The students also had to…
Hagerman Elementary had six students who were honored as winners at the big celebration at Roswell High School on October 16, 2018. Teagan Chesser is in First Grade and was selected in the Art Division. Espn Salazar in Second Grade was selected in the Essay Division. Gerardo Quintor is in third grade…
Hagerman Elementary joined Communities Across the Country to Celebrate a Fun, Safe, and Active Trip to School Hundreds of thousands of students, parents, school officials and local leaders in communities across the United States walked to school on October 10, 2018, to celebrate the 22nd annual National Walk to School Day. “Walk…